Friday, March 11, 2011

Commissioned Art Work - 'With Honor'

Art in the Bar II was a major success for not only me but for all the artists and hosts! During the show I met quite a few people who loved my work but what I had there wasn't quite what they were looking for. So the next best thing was for me to step up my PR and let them know I absolutely create new work upon their requests. This whole weeks work has been dedicated to creating for my new art viewers! Thank you all who came out to support all of us at Art in the Bar II! I can't wait for the next one.

Here's an example of a final art piece I created this week after talking over details with a new client.

Title - 'With Honor'
Dimensions - 18.25 x 14.5 inches
Medium - Photograph on Wood with Gel Medium
***I print my final art work at home using 'Big Mamma' - Professional Epson 3880 Printer with Epson Ultrachrome K3 Inks, which are pigment-base inks.
***I also build my wood pieces and frames out of raw wood that I then sand, stain and finish with my own two hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment