Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Travels to McCall

On May 22nd 2010 my beautiful partner and I hit our seventh year 'partnership' anniversary! On this date we had the most awesome experience of photographing my first official wedding. Amy assisted me on the shoot and did the best job, I couldn't have done it without her. To Amy, thank you for spending our anniversary with me helping another beautiful couple enjoy their most special day!

These are photographs of the scenery and weather we dealt with on the drive up to McCall. It was a typical late spring day in Idaho... Sun, Rain, Snow, Wind, High Clouds, Beautiful Sunset! The last photograph is of the view from Shore Lodge where the wedding ceremony and reception were held. We couldn't have asked for a better day in McCall for a wedding shoot. Thank God we weren't in Boise where it was snowing like crazy! View on....






1 comment:

  1. Awesome babe! And thank you for wanting me as an assistant...it was tons o' fun! :0)

    ReplyDelete