Thursday, December 9, 2010

California Trip - Allow

I'm in Laguna Beach with my pups. Yes it's december and yes we road tripped! One of my first art show's is on Saturday in Long Beach. It's a calibration type show with a large handful of other artists. We created our individual works around the word 'Allow' I have been M.I.A. from the interwebs... but I do emphasize the I.A. portion. Preparing for this show was more work than I could have ever imagined. 14 hour days, working through weekends and nights. All I can say is that I got everything done. Arrived in Laguna four days before the show and can't be more happy with being here.

Here are some photo's from the trip thus far!
Tomorrow my wife comes to join in on the So Cal fun!

 Aunt Meegs & Dog Family - December 2010

 'Cousins'

 'Little'



 My office space in Cali.


Lines & Poles continued from SI final project.

No comments:

Post a Comment