Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thoughts of Cali...

So I've been home now for a full week... Home from my Cali trip that was oh so absolutely amazing. My family was there, including my two four-leggeds. The weather was beautiful and the air was clear... I finally showed my art work to the public along side a group of fellow (most talented) artists!

Today, I'm sitting in my office, in Idaho, on the first day of winter. It's freezing and we're expecting snow. My four-leggeds are right beside me and my wife is on her way home from work. I'm finishing up Christmas projects for clients as well as my own!

I couldn't be more thankful for where I am now. This is my home. But that sure doesn't mean I don't daydream about my Cali scenes I lived last week! Enjoy and Happy Holiday's!




photograph made by: Amy K. Curtis–Schaeffer



No comments:

Post a Comment