Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Art in the Bar IV - fun with good support!

Thank you to everyone who took the time to come down to our 10 hour show, even if it were just 20 minutes of your day! Finished work is completely different than what you see on the computer screen. I get emails, comments and messages all the time saying how much people love my work. Next time I announce a show I'd love to see more of those faces who take the time to comment:) We need more art shows in Boise! Complete with quality, unique and original art work! We have a lot of amazingly talented artists with tons of education and experience who just aren't shown for various reasons...
Art is life! Support, it's how the world turns!

Welcome to my pad! Next show I hope to have more big, new art works:)

Ellen Deangelis (on right) of Dead Bird Gallery, personal inspiration, artist and
amazing host of Art in the Bar taking her friends on the art tour!

My biggest supporter of my work and most importantly, life!

Smiling and laughing, that's what we do best!

SACS support team. I appreciate everything you three do!

Ink Vision - Erik Payne, tattoo artist finishing a full body tattoo!
It was hard to be set up next to this because every time I hear a tattoo machine start up...
I WANT MORE, MORE, MORE INK!!!!

Great buddy of mine came in to see SACS finished work!
Thank you girl, means more to me that you were there than you know!

Family support too! I love you all! Thanks for the packing and hauling help!!!

 Had to feed my team. Getting ready for tear down!!!

Thanks again!

1 comment: