Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Siblings

I've been doing a lot of thinking about my own family and how much they mean to me... One of the best things that ever happened to me was having my sister as my sister! I can't describe the relationship because everyone is different and has their own sibling connection or even disconnect. The ladder, I will never understand but then again everybody is different even if you share the same genes.

I have been blessed to have the sister that I have. We are both lucky to have the Mom we have. She raised us to stick together no matter what. And let me tell you a lot of 'no matter what's' have happened but we are still together!

This next series is an exploration of siblings. I'm feeling that in my photography future siblings and family will be a huge focus for me. Here is an introduction!

(The portrait of my sister and I was taken by my Bro-In-Law and edited by me. It's a little on the fuzzy side but I give him props for being so interested in snapping the shutter!)


No comments:

Post a Comment