Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Canon G11 @ Sunset!


I just had to add a couple of photo's I made on the 4th of July with my friends Pro Point and Shoot she is letting me get to know. Yes, getting to know a camera is one of my favorite things to do. The camera is my tool, I am it's master! I tell my camera's what to do, not the other way around... Thanks again to my education at RMSP.

While experimenting with C-G11 I made friends with this tiny little grasshopper/cricket thing... At first he was a bit skittish of the camera, like most human beings, but after a few shots he got into it!



One of my favorite features so far with C-G11 is the manual focus... 
Seriously, seems simple but I do really like it!


...I love this photograph...

mysterious
dark
colorful
blurry
curious

No comments:

Post a Comment