Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Cotton Candy in the Sky

Yesterday evening, right at the beginning of civil twilight, I rushed over to the edge of the bench to photograph our beautiful city, foothills and mountains with this giant orange and blue cloud formation hovering above. (see the photograph by clicking older post below) While I was shooting I had a feeling the photograph (or photographs, considering it's made up of 5 different images) would turn out beautiful but I just wasn't done using my shutter button for the day... The light was gone where I'd been pointing my camera so I took a breath, shifted my head to the West and BOOM, more light and more color!

To me one of the most important points in photography is to turn around from the scene you're so engrossed in and scope out your surrounding area's... You never know what you'll find! 





No comments:

Post a Comment