Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mountain View High School Millennium Dance Team

I had the great pleasure of photographing the Mountain View High School Millennium Dance Team last week. The photographs will be used for the annual calendar they produce and sell to raise funds for their team. I have yet to photograph a group this large. 14 total. It was the most challenging photo shoot so far when it came to my lighting situation but one of the best flowing shoots when it came to my subjects. It was so fun being surrounded by such high caliber athletes again. Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies for being so great throughout the whole shoot. And a huge thank you to the coaches, Christina Shell and Tamra Nefzger for the opportunity to photograph these wonderful athletes! 


These are my favorite photographs from the shoot...


• Baseball jersey's  •

• Hip Hop •

• Senior's, Junior's, Freshman/Sophomore's •

• Kick •

• Officers •

• Prop •


No comments:

Post a Comment