Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer = Swimming

We have three lakes in our B-Town that are all so very convenient to get to. This particular lake is roughly a 5 minute drive from my house. Daphne, my small mutt dogger has two bad knee's so we take her swimming as much as we possibly can. She's an absolute champ in the water and loves that low impact exercise. Dazy my Pitty loves the water too but she feels most comfortable sticking close to Mom. The difference between these two swimmers is that Daphne has webbed feet, like a lab or retriever. Dazy has zero webbing, she has fingers like us humans. Don't get me wrong she's a great swimmer and loves the water but just not quite as natural as my little pup:)

In Boise, to our family, Summer = Swimming!



While Daphne is fetching her stick 25 yards out, Dazy splashes around in the shallow waters waiting to pounce on her hard working sister in hopes that she will be able to snag the stick away!


Dazy, my beautiful Pitty loves her Mamma!

   Daphne, my lil' mutt would rather be swimming:)

No comments:

Post a Comment