Saturday, March 13, 2010

Glutton for Roses

Some of you may or may not know that I am a Rose freak! I love them... Not so much the roses planted in the yard but roses that are given to me to put in a vase, to hold, to place on my dashboard or to tie with a string and hang from my ceiling to dry. One is fantastic and that is what usually comes my way but this year for my fifth wedding anniversary my wife surprised me with a dozen! One would think that I would choose some odd flower from the tropics to be the flower that makes my heart flutter, since I'm an odd type of person... But no, this is one ordinary and not so original thing about SAC that you now know! 


These roses are the first yellow roses I've ever received. Eleven yellow and one white, which symbolizes my favorite color of all roses and it was also one of the two colors of roses displayed at our wedding. 

Thank you Amy for lighting up my life and spoiling me with roses!











1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Roses, and sweet peas are my favs.

    Love you, hon....

    Robbyn

    ReplyDelete